AIM
IvanParas

Breakin' Buds Breakin' Buds

Do the robot

Whenever girls wanna kill me after I shove my sperm into them, I do Tthe Robot and get off scott free.

Ryan-Smith responds:

You're a spider!?

Holiday Super Frnds Ep2p1 Holiday Super Frnds Ep2p1

Good lookin

Very good visually. Sound quality was very good, too.
Your style is sort of a ATHF meets Venture Brothers meet Ren & Stimpy.

I've seen some of your other works and this one just didn't stand up to par. I suspect that this is the beginning of a longer episode but you were anxious to just get something out there. Humor was very base. It also could have done without the homoerotic undertones. Semen soda isn't as funny as it is disturbing.

Minushi - Chapter 4 Minushi - Chapter 4

Good good good

You know a Flash movie is well done when you forget that you're watching a Flash movie. Good action and great artwork. The sound left something to be desired. It wasn't loud enough and some of the dialogue was hard to understand. But overall it was damn good.

Kron: Episode 1 Kron: Episode 1

Capital!

You aussies sure can animate. Good stuff. I'd offer more criticism but I have to go to work like 5 minutes ago.

The Good and The Evil The Good and The Evil

Very good

There was no evil in this piece ^.^

Great style. Simple yet detailed. Great story. Very Deep.

The Viking Song The Viking Song

Good start

Great graphics and style, but you need to fine-tune your animation techniques. And that song was horrid. I listen to my share of screamer metal, but that was bad, and since that was essentially a music video, it kinda ruined it for me.

Great work. Work on your animation skills. Choose better music.

Fight Night w/ Stu Banks Fight Night w/ Stu Banks

A bad pun well done

..uh, I mean done well. Good graphics and some pretty funny side jokes. Keep up the good work!

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Absolutly stunning

I can safely say this is the best flash I've ever seen. Beautifully done. Great scenery, great characters, and great animation. Anyone who doesn't give this a 5/5 must be out of their mind.

Dr. Shroud: BITB, Part 1 Dr. Shroud: BITB, Part 1

Wow.

This would make a great live-action movie. I can't think of one thing I didn't like about it.

Just a observation, though; in the black and white scenes, I noticed that there were a couple of black bars that would move across the screen to simulate bad quality. FYI, thos bars only appear in broadcasted video, not on film, which is what I assume you are going for, the scratchy silent movie film look.

Otherwise a damn good piece of work. I'll be waiting for 2/3 and 3/3.

robfeldman responds:

Good eye on the bars. Though it was to have a silent film look, I wanted to add the broadcast video look as well---doesn't make much sense, but I thought it was fun to do. :)

Levelz :: Kegman Levelz :: Kegman

Good FbF

Pretty good. Good music choice.

The 'Replay' button doesn't work. fyi.

Nevadeth responds:

thanks DJ

oh yeah, the repleh button.... whoops